WHY AGELESS GEN
Ageless Gen was created since I heard about the research into a new trend where women no longer acted their age.
I was intrigued by this concept and then felt I myself also did not act my age at all. Come to think of it, many women I know don’t act their age.
I was reminded of all the common preconceptions about age and sex.
OLD IDEAS ABOUT AGEING AND LIFE AFTER 40
Being a woman over 40 meant
– You are settled
– You are over the hill for over more than a decade
– You are now starting to behave like an old woman
– You can no longer follow your dreams, it is just too late
AGELESS GEN WOMEN DEFY PREJUDICE
Looking at my self and my peers I saw however
– Age did not define any of us
– No matter our age, in our 50’s, 60’s or 20’s we believed we could achieve our dreams
– Nevertheless we felt like pioneers as if we were redefining rules, what our mothers believed about ageing was no longer accepted by us
– In our 40’s or even later we could still start a new business or have a career change and succeed against all odds
– And in our 40’s we could still be deemed beautiful, radiant and graceful despite the fact that we are bombarded by media messages of 20’s being the norm for beauty.
AGELESS GEN YOUTH
I was inspired to really look into this phenomenon and started noticing even more.
Younger generations were also acting ageless
– Some youngsters started businesses and youtube channels without any experience whatsoever-ever.
– Some gifted children even started movements that inspired many and went viral.
I was so inspired that I decided this was worth investigating and to build an inspirational lifestyle movement around it.
AGELESS GEN MOVEMENT
My invitation to you is to discover how you can partake and benefit from the Ageless Gen movement and philosophy.
How can you defy your own prejudice about ageing and what is possible or not?
How can you inspire your self by what you never thought was possible?
What have you held back from your self because of your limits in ‘age’?
What if you dared to be ageless?
What if you lived the present moment as an expression of an infinite and ever expanding soul?